Friday, February 6, 2009

Mimi Time

Yesterday, I had to go and get my hair cut. Gone are the days of just getting in the car and going! Mimi came over to be with Ava, and they had a great time reading stories, playing and eating rice cereal.






Today, Ava and I are both congested (I have a sinus infection, I think) and we camped out in the bathroom! I turned the shower water to hot and just let the bathroom steam up. That's helps us more than anything. So... we sat in the bathroom for about 30 minutes and played. Lucy, our cat, couldn't figure out why everyone was in the bathroom without her, so she came in, too. It was quite the party!

It's been a slow week this week. It's been bitterly cold, too, so Ava and I have had some good indoor play time.

Here's a few shots from our cold February week! The groundhog saw his shadow, so it looks like we're in for six more weeks of winter weather. You can still see leftover snow in the yard and on the mountains. It's supposed to be 60 degrees, tomorrow, though, so I guess that will take care of the snow! It was so fun to have some earlier this week!

The next morning. Notice I lost my carrot nose!



Ava has enough hair now for a bow!



Sleepy time. She loves to sleep with this furry bunny my grandmother picked out for her last fall.





Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: