Friday, February 27, 2009

Stretch Armstrong...


Little Ava Faith had her six month appointment yesterday, and here are the stats!

Weight: 19lbs 6 oz - she's gained close to 3 1/2 lbs since her 4 month appointment.
Length: 26 inches
Flexibility: category that I added evidenced by the above picture!

She will go to great lengths (literally) to grab something around her. Yesterday, I left the room for a minute to grab something, and I found her in her Bumbo seat reaching for my arrangement! We have to be very careful now. :) The doctor said that she is super healthy and that we can start feeding her two meals of solid foods a day now - cereal and fruit in the morning and a veggie/meat at night. So far, she's had rice cereal, bananas, prunes and sweet potatoes, and the winner is.... sweet potatoes! They are so yummy.

Ava's adoption will be finalized (meaning she'll officially have our last name and be issued a new birth certificate with our names) next Tuesday at 8:45 a.m.!! We are SO excited!!! If it's pretty that day, we might go on a picnic.

Oh, and China referral dates should move soon, too. I added a scrolling marquee to the righthand side of our blog to make it easier for everyone to follow.

More pics to come this weekend!

Have a blessed day, everyone!

1 comment:

Martha & Al said...

I have Ava's finalization date on my calendar! I was excited to be reminded its this week when I flipped to March yesterday. I will be praying for you guys. I have been to one of those with close friends, what a fun reason to go before a judge!