Monday, February 9, 2009

On the Mend

Hey, everyone! Today is Monday, and it's a beautiful day outside. I'm itching to go out and plant my spinach seeds, but the ground is still too wet. Ava and I are on the mend slowly but surely. She's been pretty chipper today despite her runny nose. I took these pictures this morning for you to see.

You can see her two front teeth really well in this one!



Here she is jumping away in her jumparoo. She doesn't act sick! If I had to jump in a jumparoo, I think I'd pass out. :)

1 comment:

Treva said...

Emily- She is at such a fun age! How well I remember those days. And she is just precious! I can't wait till I get to see her next. And yes, the nasal aspirator thing is Sam's definite enemy! He hates that thing! Hope you all keep feeling better. Love you!