Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cliffs of Insanity!


Anyone remember that scene from the Princess Bride? Well, that is where I am today!

In a few hours, I got three e-mails. They read as follows:

1) You did the wrong thing by filing an I-800A to adopt internationally and should have filed the I-600A again.

2) You absolutely did the correct thing by filing the I-800A. There's nothing else you could have done because you are adopting from a Hague country.

3) The correct form to file is up for debate because CIS (Citizenship and Immigration) is saying one thing and the State Department is saying another.

In light of these e-mails, I am officially disengaging from this insanity this afternoon!

I am taking Ava to the Greenbelt to go for a walk, and I might just have a Starbucks iced coffee in my hand, AND I might just have flames shooting out of my ears. Just kidding - no, seriously!

We're officially waiting to hear from our agency on how to proceed with our international adoption. What was I said all those posts back about Ava? Oh, yeah, NO FEAR!

"Do not be fearful or dismayed for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1

Atlanta, China, the moon! He's there!

Ok, I'm off to the park! I'll try to post again later tonight with any update.

No comments: