Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thai Tea Posting!

Miss Ava Faith is dressed and ready to go to church Sunday morning! Thank you, God, for this miracle that's in our home...



Brynnan Webb, one of my former discipleship girls, came with her Mom to visit Ava! I must add that she had a date afterwards... :) I love you, Brynnan. Thank you for rejoicing with me. You know how special that moment was after all our talks...Always remember that our stories are a part of His plan...



Cindy Goodson, another one of my former discipleship girls came to visit Ava! The blanket Ava is wrapped in was made by Cindy. She also made a cute onesie that I'll have to show you. Cindy, I always enjoy visiting with you, and you are precious to me. God is with you always wherever you are and wherever you go. His perfection is always yours... :) I love you.



Oh, no. It's vaccination day! Poor little thing. I wish I could take her to get ice cream afterwards.



At least we got cool Snoopy bandaids. The vaccinations went very well. She only screamed bloody murder for about six seconds, and yes, I did cry!



It's 2:42 A.M.!! Forgive me if this post is a little crazy... Ava is having her first sleepover with Mimi and Papa tonight, and Ben and I went on a date to our favorite Thai/sushi restaurant, Lemon Grass. Ah, how I was looking forward to laying my head on my pillow and drifting off to sleep tonight.... Well, I drank Thai tea (you have to try this if you haven't already), and, well,I'm wide awake! I honestly think that I could run in a marathon right now and maybe take the SAT again. My brain is wired!

I came downstairs to drink some milk. I heard that helps. Do we have a gallon?? Anyway, here I am, and I thought I'd post! This week has been VERY eventful thus far!

We've had some sweet time with special friends that visited, went back to church for the second time since Ava has been home, went to get vaccinations, and had our 2 month pictures of Ava made! Oh, and did I mention I drank Thai tea tonight? I think I'm pulling up the quadratic equation in my mind right now. Where did that come from?! Ok, focus. The week so far and pictures!

Here you go! I hope you're enjoying a nice peaceful sleep! Now, where's my milk??!?!

No comments: