Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Glimpse of Miss Ava Faith...

Please pause the playlist music...



This video is for those of you who haven't had a chance to meet Ava in person yet! We'd love to try to upload videos for you as she's growing and changing.

It's foggy this morning, Saki's here with me at the computer, and I'm thinking about that coffee. These late night feedings are making me have crazy dreams I think. Last night, Ben scalped an Indian for some reason and then the whole tribe was coming into town to find him. But have no fear, we found an escape route out of the city riding in a shopping cart, AND we just happened to pick up Michael Douglas along the way. What??

I'm going to try to have my quiet time with the Lord this morning to focus on some truth! I think I need some coffee, first, though!

So glad we were able to help Michael Douglas out...

I'll post Ava's one month photos and some from the photo shoot Tamyra Parks did the other night soon! Have a great day! Cindy, I hope you're doing well! I miss you!! Ava loves her snuggly blanket, and Mommmy loves it, too...

No comments: