Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Checking In...

Hi, everyone,

Well, we're still waiting to hear from USCIS possibly today (Tuesday). I'm thinking that it will likely be after Christmas before we get an answer to our request. I'm not anxious or fearful. I'm just waiting...we'll do what is necessary.

In the meantime...we're getting ready to celebrate Christmas! I have some great pictures to post from the week and from Ava's Christening yesterday! She was a little trooper, and the service was really wonderful. Ben and I both got teary but amazingly, I managed to hold it together! :)

I'll do my best to get on tomorrow and post some Christmas pictures for everyone.

Oh, and Ava had her 4 month pediatrician visit on Friday. She's now...

16lbs 6 oz
24 inches long
41 cm head circumference

She's right on track and will start cereal this week! I'm sure that will be interesting!

Be back soon! Hope everyone is experiencing Christmas cheer. To those of you in places with severe weather, I'm praying that you have relief soon and you're staying warm.

No comments: