Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Little Burl Ives Cheer!



Merry Wonderful Christmas to everyone today! Burl Ives always cheers me up! He's now the first song on my playlist. Breath of Heaven is second. This is a more somber song, but I think it's so beautiful, as I, like Mary, need the breath of Heaven to hold me together many times along this journey.

Still waiting to hear from USCIS...I'm not losing heart. :) Whatever comes, may I say, "It is well."

So, on a happier note, Ava's Christening is this coming Sunday at the 11:00 service. I'm busy getting things ready and am pretty sure that I will be an emotional wreck, as I've watched baby after baby being Christened through the years, crying silent tears in the pews and (seemingly never having Kleenex), longing for it to be ours.

I'll have someone take some pictures for us during the service so I can post some.

As for video right now, the software that came with the video camera is a little difficult to navigate, and Ben and I (or I should say Ben) is still working on that for us! Hopefully, we'll figure this out soon!

Here's a cute picture of Ava for Christmas - one of my favorite shots of her!

No comments: