Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Need a Little Hope?

Please pause the playlist music on the right side of the blog.


This particular Christmas hope video is near and dear to my heart for obvious reasons, and I wanted to share it with you. I think what Steven says at the end about there being a hope of things to come hits the nail on the head. All of us remember those we've loved who've passed on, and we long for that hope out there. I know that when I struggled with the questions about the loss of three babies before Ava and Maia, this hope is what utterly sustained me. Every fiber of my being trusts and hopes in what is to come because I have Jesus in my life. I now rejoice because of that hope. I live in the present and I hope for my eternal home where there will be great reunions and celebration. I really do believe that.

Here's passing some hope on to you today. :)

Hope does not disappoint...

Emily

No comments: