Saturday, December 6, 2008

Must See!




Can I tell you that I am SO excited to see the Billy Grahm Christmas Special this weekend?!

This is not usually something I remember to watch, but this year is extra special. If you live near us, it's on tomorrow night at 7:00 on WBIR. If you live anywhere else in the U.S. it can be found on one of your local stations. Scroll down the right side of my blog to "special blogs I follow" and click on the link that takes you to the airing schedule. It will show you a map of the US. Click on your state, and your airing station and time will be shown.

It really is supposed to be spectacular this year, and to be honest, I already took a sneak peak and was so inspired and encouraged. I needed a big dose of that this week, and this is perfect timing!

Plus, Steven Curtis Chapman is featured this year telling about little Maria Sue and the hope that they have after her tragic accident.

So... please join me in watching this special! I think it will bless your socks off and remind all of us how simple Christmas really is.

A thousand blessings,

Emily

No comments: